How to Enter "Instance Dungeons"
Find and click the statue at the Instanced Dungeon
Select a Dungeon Entry Rank.
Each rank is divided in green letters in the dialog window. You can enter a dungeon
by clicking on your choice, based on rank. For each choice you will need to pay
an entry fee in DIL, which is not refundable. Dungeons are divided into two types
Individual and Party dungeons.
Note that if you do not complete the mission within the allotted time limit, your
character will be teleported automatically to the dungeon entrance.
Once you have entered, the dungeon information
window will be displayed on the left side of your screen.
The Information User Interface is as follows:
- Name of the Dungeon: Displays the name of the current dungeon.
- A party must consist of a minimum of 4 members to be accepted into the event.
- Mission: Displays the ultimate objective of the dungeon mission.
- Time Limit: Displays time limit of the current dungeon in the window or on the
upper-left of your screen.
- Progress: Indicates success or failure of each sub-mission.