What is Fishing system?
At fishing spots in Braiken /Loa Castle, Avalon Island, and Draco desert, you can catch various kinds of fish and items with Fishing Mastery skill
Casting : Cast fishing rod into the water and wait until a prize is caught.
Fighting : Repeat releasing and pulling on the fishing rod to catch fish or item.
Bait : Using baits helps you to get higher chance to catch prize.
How to Fish
1. To fish, buy Fishing Mastery skill book and fishing rod or complete the related quest.
You can fish only when you acquire Fishing Mastery skill. To use purchased baits or item, put them on in your potion slot.
2. Using baits helps you to get higher chance to catch items. For proper using, activate them before fishing started.
3. At fishing spot, click ‘L’ key or fishing icon on the icon menu, then curser will be changed to be hook-shaped. If everything is ready, cast the fishing rod into the fishing spot to start fishing.
4. Each delaying time is represented on the casting window, if loading is completed, fishing is also completed.
To restart fishing, do step 3 again.
When you put on Veteran’s talisman, you can keep fishing automatically by just once casting.
5. If you catch any item, it’s changed to be on the fighting mode.
6. Once an item is caught by fishing rod, you can control fighting mode by releasing and pulling on the fishing rod. If you keep pressing on the left button of your mouse, fish comes closer and on the opposite case, its resistance becomes weaken.
7. If you are not in the fishing mode, durability of your pole is stayed the same, however, if fish’s resistance gets higher and you pull harder on the pole, its durability becomes lower.
8. If fish’s HP reaches to 0, you will get ‘success’ message and fishing is completed.
9. ‘Fail’ message pops up and it’s failed to fish on the following cases.
- The fishing pole’s durability is 0.
10. Condition of items is marked red and blue.
- Fish’s located on the end of the right side
- Fishing limitation time is 0.
- Blue: normal attack mode
- Red: special attack mode – If fish’s resistance gets higher and you pull the pole harder; its durability is rapidly decreased. The decreasing difference depends on fishing items’ levels.
1. Fishing mode is possible only when you acquire Fishing Mastery skill.
2. Possible fishing spots are in Braiken/Loa Castle, Avalon Island, and Draco desert.
3. You can’t move during the fishing mode and you can press ‘ESC’ key to cancel the mode.
4. Bait effect is lasted for 5 minutes.
5. You can use fish instead of normal potions.
6. The level of prizes
- There are 5 levels on each fishing spot and you can check the level next to the fishing icon during fighting mode. Even the level is same, its effect is different.
7. If the fish-shaped icon is vibrated, a resistance mode will be started soon.