Dekaron service has been transfered to Vertigo Games on the 20th of June, 2016
We want to inform you that we have handed over the keys to the gates of Trieste to Vertigo Games on the 20th of June, 2016. Vertigo Games is hosting Dekaron on their launcher Papaya Play, since June 21, 2016, (CEST).
It is now time for us to say goodbye. We are sad to leave the game, but proud of all your achievements throughout the years. We are convinced that Papaya Play will do a tremendous job growing and developing the game from here on.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your love and support. We have had a wild ride together; years-long for some of you, shorter for others.
You will find below all of the necessary information regarding the service transfer. Do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support if you have any further questions.
Service Transfer Information:
You must transfer your Dekaron character(s) to Papaya Play to continue playing them once Nexon EU ceases service of Dekaron on June 20, 2016 (CEST). Also, please note that by doing the Character Transfer you agree to have your Nexon EU Dekaron Character(s) transferred to Papaya Play.
To transfer your Dekaron character(s), please visit the Account Transfer Page here:
Contact and questions to the Service Transfer:
For questions that are still unanswered in the FAQ, you can submit a ticket through Nexon Europe’s Customer Support web service.
DEKARON SERVICE TRANSFER FAQ
- Will Dekaron as a game cease to exist?
- No. The game itself will not be shut down. The service will be transferred from Nexon Europe to Vertigo Games though. You will still be able to continue playing Dekaron with your existing character(s).
- What do I have to do to transfer my Dekaron character(s) from Nexon Europe to Vertigo Games?
- You won't have to do much. Once the character(s) transfer period has started, simply follow the on-screen instructions. Concerning your Dekaron character(s) transfer process, we will update you in the upcoming announcement how you have to transfer your Dekaron character(s) latest progress to Vertigo Games accountand how you will be able to play Dekaron in the future with you transferred Dekaron character(s) on Vertigo Games.
- When will Nexon Europe transfer the service to Vertigo Games?
- The transfer of all Dekaron character(s) to Vertigo Games will take place on 21.06.2016.
- Why is Nexon Europe transfering the service to another publisher?
- Dekaron's developer decided to give the game a second wind by transferring the service to a new publisher, Vertigo Games.
- What happens to my character(s) and progress when the game gets transferred to Vertigo Games?
- Your progress in-game won't be affected by the charter(s) transfer. Once your character(s) was transferred over to Vertigo Games, you should be able to continue your journey from where you left off.
- What happens to the Nexon Cash I spent in the game if I don't agree with the character(s) transfer to Vertigo Games?
- In case you don't want us to transfer your Dekaron character(s) to Vertigo Games, we will compensate the Nexon Cash you spent in-game. You won't be able to use your Dekaron character(s) to play Dekaron in the future anymore if the transfer does not take place. However your Nexon Europe account will stay active to access Nexon Europe games with your current Nexon Europe account.
- What happens to the unspent Nexon Cash on my account when the game is transferred?
- You won't be able to use your Nexon Cash in Dekaron once the game is transferred. However, all unspent Nexon Cash will remain on your Nexon Europe account and can be used on other games available on the Nexon Europe portal.
- What happens to the items I bought in the Cash Shop while the game was published by Nexon Europe?
- All items bought in the Cash Shop will remain on your character(s) and will be available if you transfer your character(s) to Vertigo Games account.
- How long will the transfer of my character(s) to Vertigo Games take?
- The transfer of your Dekaron character(s) from Nexon Europe to Vertigo Games should be completed on 21.06.2016. Please check the announcement on the website for further updates on this.
- I have more questions, where can I reach the team?
- You can contact our Customer Support team for Dekaron until 31.10.2016, on the following page: http://support.dekaron.nexoneu.com/Main/Default.aspx